![]() | |||
| Forgot to take the before pic. This is after 3 weekends of digging. |
![]() |
| My best friend for several weekends - good ol' mattock |
![]() |
| Part of my meager crew. I told him to help me dig...and sure enough, he walked over and started digging. Not really where I needed digging, but I appreciated the effort anyway! |
![]() |
| Landscape fabric - great for when it rained to keep the mud down between weekends, and muddy paw prints off my deck. |
![]() |
| 2 tons o' crush n run. Back that dump truck right up to the spot! |
![]() |
| Half ton of granite sand. |
![]() |
| Big stacks of block and pavers. So glad I made them bring the forklift back and move them close to the site. My back is so glad I put my foot down. |
![]() |
| Doing some supervising. |
![]() |
| Voila! Only 8 weekends. |
![]() |
| Wish I could get rid of the red clay stains though. Hoping my greenery will fill in and cover. |
![]() |
| Finally, a weekend that doesn't end in exhaustion! So, what shall I conquer next? |











No comments:
Post a Comment