Saturday, April 4, 2009

Can't believe I'm blogging

I did it, I jumped into the blogosphere. Can't believe it. Me, who is the most un-techno-savvy of anybody I know. (Hey, I'm still holding out with the roof top antenna, and kinda proud of it.) Anyway, at the encouragement of my with-it friends Tiff and Jen, I decided to join in. Hope they're proud of me. It's not that I'm that self absorbed that I believe that anybody wants to read about my meager existence. It's more that's it's a way for me to record my little stretch of time here on this earth. It seems the older I get, the more years seem to slip away, and my memory with it. If anybody gets a kick out of seeing what I'm up to, then they're easily entertained and I'm glad to offer the entertainment. Hey, you get what you pay for, right?

1 comment: