This is just a glimpse of some of the interaction I have with brilliant minds every day. Nothing has been fabricated or embellished. They all really happened...scary, huh? More frustrating than funny at the time, but hindsight seems to make things a little more humorous.
1. Can you fax me my check?
2. Can I call you back? I can’t talk now. I’m at my husband’s funeral.
3. I was heating up some furniture polish on the stove when the phone rang, and the next thing I know, my kitchen’s on fire.
4. Husband whispers to wife as he signs his name on his car title, “How do I spell my middle name?”
5. My dog ate my friend’s hearing aids. Is that covered?
6. My surance done collapsed. Can I get it back? (Translation – his policy lapsed because he didn’t pay the bill and he needed to reinstate coverage)
7. A few of the “injuries” submitted by attorneys for auto accidents – sinusitis, urinary tract infection, acne. (Not sure how a fender bender makes your face break out)
8. My false teeth flew out of my mouth in the accident and now I can’t find them. Is that covered?
9. Some things that were stolen - neckless, custer ring, 1/2 cart barcelet, cross pinden, and a Smith & Western gun. (some of those it took me a while to decipher)
10. And my all time favorite piece of furniture - chester drawers.
Bobbie -
ReplyDeletethese are priceless & just the laugh I needed!
Paige