Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Joys of Jeep Ownership



How do I love thee, red jeep?

Let me count the ways...




- I look up and see blue sky and puffy white clouds, instead of a headliner

- the wind in my hair (even though it blows in my face and is tangled like a rat's nest, no matter how much I tuck it in my hat or put it up. It's well worth the untangle.)

- catching the unmistakable sweet smell of wisteria in the spring

- the jeep wave. Feels like I'm in some kind of secret society.

- no worry about dirt, leaves, pollen, etc in the interior. It'll all blow out anyway.

- singing in the jeep sounds way better than singing in the shower

- open air and road noise drowns out mindless chatter. No need to talk anyway, too busy singing.

- all my stress flies right out the roof

- warm sun on my freckled face

- passing by the smell of fresh cut grass, or hay, or timber. Ahh, they should make a Yankee Candle called Jeep Ride.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, such a wonderful post. My top's down too. We are in the sisterhood and, this may be a bit dramatic, I think it's a gift from above.

    ReplyDelete