Sunday, July 12, 2009

Peachtree

Ran the Peachtree for my second time last Saturday on the 4th. I beat my last time and met my goal of running the whole thing without walking any. Had a nice respectable clydesdale time of 1:10:53. Maybe next year, under an hour? Something to shoot for I guess. It would help if I wasn't way in the back, in start group 7 out of 9. No fun dodging all the walkers who have no concept of "slow people to the right". No fun dodging the spitters either. Seriously, are you swallowing that many bugs, or are you just that self absorbed that you don't realize there are 55k other people crammed in the street with you? Oh well, enough of my rant. It was a great day and the weather could not have been better. No humidity, a little cool breeze in the early hours. Great day. And I got a t-shirt too. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment