Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Missed op

The guy I posted about last, Andrew Peterson, did an awesome thing tonight and I hate that I missed it. He tweeted that he'd be in certain spot at 8:30 tonight under a bridge by the river in Greenville, SC...just him and guitar to play for whoever showed up.
His tweet - "This is where I'll be."
Then he tweeted again 2.5 hours later with a pic and thanks for all the folks that turned out. How awesome is that!!! Just him and guitar for 2 hours+, out under the stars, free to whoever walks by. Arrrgh...hate that I didn't know til too late. Would've gladly jumped in the jeep for the drive up 85 to join in. Glad I'm a fan of that kind of man, so generous with his talent. I bet he got as much a blessing as his audience. Sometimes, all this technology is pretty great stuff.
"I was blown away that all you guys came out. Thank you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment