So thrilled recently when one of my favorite singer/songwriters came out with a new album. Andrew Peterson has been a favorite of mine for the past 10 years, and is in my opinion, an incredible undiscovered talent. How lucky was I that he happened to play twice within a week's time at venues really close by. Got to see him up close and personal and unplugged for two awesome shows. From his newest album Counting Stars, "Dancing in the Minefields" is a sweet testimony to his Christ centered marriage. While it's no promise that it will ever be easy, it's an encouragement to me that this kind of love exists and is worth the wait.
My favorite line -"When I lose my way, find me. When I lose love's chains, bind me. At the end of all my faith, to the end of all my days, when I forget my name, remind me."
Sing on, brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment